Need some Christmas Speech Therapy Activity Ideas? You’re in the right place! Students get so excited in December with the winter break coming up. Classes are enjoying tons of fun Winter activities and lessons. Have fun and join the holiday festivities while getting those articulation trials in. Here are 3 no prep articulation activities to try this winter that are low stress but tons of fun.
1. No Prep Connect the Dot Snowman
This Connect the Dot Snowman Articulation Activity includes a worksheet for every sound in all sound positions (including separate sheets for each Vocalic R). Students practice their target sounds as they pass by each number. For students working at sentence level, have them make a sentence with each word as they pass by it. No Prep and loved by students…this activity is sure to be a hit!
If your students loved the Snowman one, they might also love this Connect the Dot Reindeer Articulation Activity!
2.No Prep Penguin Cookie Monster Worksheet
This No Prep Articulation Penguin Worksheet Packet is ideal for those busy weeks where you have no time to plan. Students color in the cookies on each page to ‘hide’ them from the penguin. Each cookie has a target word for them to practice before coloring. There are worksheets for all sounds in all word positions and space at the top for you to customize the number of times each word is said before the student can color. Students love coloring in this worksheet while practicing targets. It’s also super handy for sending home as homework. Easy prep and lots of fun!
3.No Prep Articulation Winter Color by Number Mystery Reveal
Check out this Articulation Winter Color by Number Mystery Reveal Packet. Another no prep articulation activity that is highly engaging and low in stress. Students can practice their target sounds 100 times per worksheet! Each number corresponds to a color, target word, and square. As they color in each square, they will uncover the mystery picture. This one is requested lots and students feel so proud when the entire picture is complete.
I hope these activities help decrease the stress of planning around the holidays so you too can enjoy these fun sessions at the end of the year. Between the juggling of schedules, meeting deadlines, and writing goals, let these no prep activities lighten your load a bit this Winter! Continue changing the world, one voice at a time, Super SLPs!
Want some resources? I’m on TPT!
- No Prep Speech Therapy Activities for Valentine’s DayNeed some quick no prep Valentine’s Day speech therapy activities? Look no further! Here’s a quick list of a few Valentine’s Day favorites for articulation practice! 1. Valentine’s Day Heart Balloon Connect the Dots for All Sounds This no prep Valentine’s Day Connect the Dot Worksheet is an easy way to get tons of trials …
Continue reading “No Prep Speech Therapy Activities for Valentine’s Day“
- 3 Tips for Teaching S blends in Speech TherapyCheck out these 3 tips for teaching S blends in speech therapy. Check out the FREE TPT resources that might help your student finally get those s-blends!
- How to Use Markers in Speech TherapyHow to use markers in speech therapy. Plan a whole week of speech therapy using only one pack of markers. Easy, fun, and effective speech therapy.
- Easy Winter/Christmas Speech Therapy Activity IdeasChristmas Speech Therapy Activity Ideas for Winter. No prep articulation activities for SLPs.
- SLP Carry Over Data Tracking HackCheck out this quick data tracking hack for SLPs when targeting articulation at sentence level or conversation level.