Most Recent Blog Posts:
- No Prep Speech Therapy Activities for Valentine’s DayNeed some quick no prep Valentine’s Day speech therapy activities? Look no further! Here’s a quick list of a few Valentine’s Day favorites for articulation practice! 1. Valentine’s Day Heart Balloon Connect the Dots for All Sounds This no prep Valentine’s Day Connect the Dot Worksheet is an easy way to get tons of trials …
Continue reading “No Prep Speech Therapy Activities for Valentine’s Day“
- 3 Tips for Teaching S blends in Speech TherapyCheck out these 3 tips for teaching S blends in speech therapy. Check out the FREE TPT resources that might help your student finally get those s-blends!
- How to Use Markers in Speech TherapyHow to use markers in speech therapy. Plan a whole week of speech therapy using only one pack of markers. Easy, fun, and effective speech therapy.
- Easy Winter/Christmas Speech Therapy Activity IdeasChristmas Speech Therapy Activity Ideas for Winter. No prep articulation activities for SLPs.
- SLP Carry Over Data Tracking HackCheck out this quick data tracking hack for SLPs when targeting articulation at sentence level or conversation level.